HARMONIC BALANCER 4 BOLT W\351 WINDSOR
Small Block Ford 28 ounce steel damper works great for the experienced racer or for the weekend warrior. Constructed from high quality billet steel forgings with elastomer injected between component parts, they are manufactured with inner and outer ridgelines that secure the outer ring to the inner hub. These engine balancers include accurate crank bore for a proper pressed fit and meets SFI 18.1 specifications.
- 18.1 SFI rating
- 1963-69 Small Block Ford 289-351W (will fit later models up to ’97, but shimming of pulleys may be required)
- 6.4″ O.D.
- Billet steel construction
- Laser engraved timing marks
- Accurate crank bore for a proper pressed fit
- Elastomer injected between inner hub and outer ring
Engine Pro brand, Part# PB1070-N
Crank Bore : 34.9mm (1.374in)
Nose Diameter : 47.6mm (1.874in)
Ring Diameter : 165.3mm (6.508in)
Weight : 11.47Lbs
Overall Width : 104.5mm (4.114in)